Apartment Times June 2022 (e-paper)
Top Headlines :
- No registry if the property gets transferred to a relative.
- A very constructive meeting between NOFAA and the Hon’ble Chairman of U.P. RERA
- The open parking lot cannot be sold because it is a component of the common area.
- Make a “Thaila Bank’ at your society’s main entrance: NOFAA
- Residents of Prateek Laurel established tight limits for stray dogs
We would like to present ourselves as the Noida Federation of Apartment Owners Associations-NOFAA, the official Federation of all High Rise Societies, Apartment Owners Associations (AOA’s) of GB Nagar (Noida, Noida Ext, Gr. Noida & Expressway). NOFAA was established in November 2017 and is registered under the UP Government Apartment Act 2010. The goal of NOFAA is to offer a platform for its member AOAs to raise concerns and get them handled with the assistance of pertinent local authorities.
E-paper (all edition) : https://www.nofaa.in/category/apartment-times-e-paer
Strength and Reach of Apartment Times
- Exclusive access to premium high-rise society residents who are both affluent and educated.
- It reaches families (men and women) with an average monthly income of between 75K and 1.5L.
- Market Potential : 683+ crore per month (as per monthly family income)
- Age Demography : 55% 30 to 55 yrs | 20% Senior Citizen | 25% Teenagers & Kids
- Circulation : 1,15,000 copies (Physical & Digital) in 140 Societies.
- Readership (approx.) : 3,90,000+ affluent and educated readers
Rate Apartment Times June 2022 Issue Cost : Zero
Apartment Times is a monthly high-rise society resident guide and information publication published by NOFAA. It is the most widely distributed paper in Gautam Buddh Nagar and New Ghaziabad’s premium high-rise complexes.