Noida Federation of Apartment Owners Associations held its 8th General Body Meeting today 17th January 2021 1000 hrs. to 1130 hrs. The GBM was held at Elite Homz Club house Sector 77, NOIDA.
Minutes of the Meeting are as follows:
President NOFAA welcomed all the member AOAs Office bearers present in the meeting physically and on line also. After a brief mention of the Agenda items for the GBM, Patron Sh. JC Kala was invited for his inaugural address.
Patron JC Kala Welcomed all the members present in the GBM . He remembered the contribution of Sh.M.M. Mathur and Sh. Mahendra Singh at the time of forming NOFAA. He praised the hard work being done by NOFAA President and Secretary General to make NOFAA Live and it’s presence being felt accross Noida.
He praised the efforts of NOFAA President in making Noida a clean City with his efforts on Solid waste management. Also he praised Secretary General for his efforts in publishing NOFAA Times, to spread NOFFA activities across Noida.He appealed to all Zonal Office bearers of NOFAA to make efforts in increasing membership in their respective Zones and also request the member AOAs to deposit their yearly subscription to strengthen NOFAA financially. He thanked Sh. Deepak Kumar, President Elite Homz for organising GBM in their Club House.
He thanked and praised for the commendable services of C.A. Sh. K. S. Chauhan, for NOFAA.
Auditor Report by CA KS Chauhan
He informed the GBM that IT Return has been filed. To err is human, which can be corrected. He expressed his satisfaction on the financial statements and records of NOFAA. He advised members that no institution can survive without Solid financial base, therefore all member AOAs should give their annual dues on regular basis.
Secretary General welcomed all the members and thanked Sh. Deepak Kumar for organizing the GBM.
- Secretary Gen. recalled how the formation of NOFAA was planned, bye-laws framed, engagement of lawyer, its registration and efforts of founder members to materialise this dream.
- Secretary Gen. agreed to the suggestion by a member that a communication will be sent to each member society to remind their dues of yearly subscription.
- ATS Shri Mittal suggested a membership certificate to each member society. Which was agreed .
- Two additional members were proposed by SG on their merits for serving citizens of Noida
a. Sh. Deepak Kumar of Elite Homz, Sec 77 and
b. Dr. D. Sharma, Sec 50-F.
The house agreed unanimously for the same .
- Shri Namit and Shri Sandeep Bhat proposed the new structure of membership fee for next two years in order to add more members and strengthen the Federation. Proposed by fee structure was as follows
One time Rs. 5000.00
a. with more than 300 flats.Rs. 5000.00
b. 300 and less than 300 flats Rs. 2500.00.
The house agreed on the same and same to be made from the next financial year .
- SG proposed to extend the appointment of CA K.S. Chauhan as Auditor of NOFAA. Same was unanimously by members present .
- a. Dr. Rajesh from Antariksh Nature suggested for NOFAA support on documenting a process of different categories of issues being faced by societies in order to help out freshly constituted AOAs
b. Frequent meeting with CEO Noida for issues being faced by societies.
- Non member societies invited by Shri Deepak Kumar so as to introduce them to NOFAA objectives and for inducting them in NOFAA in future
These societies are in the process of handing over from builder and establishing their respective AOAs
President recalled and appreciated the period of the pandemic and mentioned the efforts of all member societies. Inspite of lot of good activities and work done by the Federation team, many more activities and work have been left untouched due to time and manpower constraints. However NOFAA team is determined to move forward. Inspite of shortcomings We are making inroads in every corners of high rise societies . He also appealed to members to increase the membership drive for NOFAA.
Vote of thanks NOFAA patron Sh. J. C. Kala thanked all the members for joining the GBM. He appealed to the members to give their yearly dues on regular basis. He emphasized that the payment of yearly subscription is not only a money matter but also shows your commitment to NOFAA Mahapariwar.