In this video find answers to:
-What is Model Bye-laws under the UP Apartment Act?
-Whether Model Bye-laws are to be adopted as it is or amendment can be made?
-Who can appoint an election committee?
-When AGM / GBM can be held for the election of the Board of Management?
- Who can vote in an election of AOA?
- Whether the Board will choose Office bearers (President, VP, Secretary etc.) or the GBM will choose?
- What is proxy voting? whether the same is allowed or not?
- What is the rule regarding 1/3 retiring members?
-What is a share certificate?
- Right to vote by 2nd co-owner?
-Membership certificate etc.
The discussion revolves around U.P. Apartment (Promotion of Construction ownership and Maintenance) Act 2010 and the Model Bye-laws thereunder.