Sarvottam International SchoolL
Plot No. 6, Techzone IV, Greater Noida West (Noida, Extension, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
Admission Open 2021-22
Facilities in School
- Air Conditioned classrooms
- A healthy, learning environment
- Life-skill and Competency based Curriculum
- Music, Dance and Art
- Smart and Safe school buses
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Well-equipped modern Labs
- Teaching Of Foreign Language
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports areas
- Students Exchange Programs
In the year 2003, we ventured into the field of education with the establishment of Mayoor School Noida, followed by the launch of Sarvottam Institute of Technology and Management in 2010, with the vision to create empowered students to discover their true potential.
Key School Stats
Admission is granted purely on merit basis. The policy of first cum first served is followed without any discrimination. Recommendation and pressure tactic of any kind would disqualify the candidate.
Students are admitted to Nursery on completion of 3 plus years on 1st April of the year of admission. For higher classes add one year for each class.
Steps in Admission Process:
Step 1: Registration form to be filled by the parent offline or online and payment of INR 500 to be done.
Step 2: Interaction with the teacher offline or online.
Step 3: Interaction with the Principal.
Step 4: Payment of fees within three days of positive interaction result.
Step 5: Orientation of student and parents.
Documents required at the time of admission are:
1. Birth Certificate.
2. Aadhar Card of Mother, Father and the Child.
3. Residence Proof (Aadhar Card/Ration Card/ Passport copy)
4. Report Card and TC of last school attended.
5. Medical Fitness Certificate of the child (as per CBSE).
6. 4 photograph each of the Mother, Father and the Child.