Facilities in School
- Air-Conditioned Classrooms
- A healthy learning environment
- Life-skill and Competency based curriculum
- Music, Dance and Art Classes
- Squash court/ Lawn Tennis court
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Well-equipped modern Labs
- Teaching Of Foreign Language
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports areas
- Student Exchange Programmes
Delhi Public School- Gautam Buddh Nagar is a leading Centre of Learning in Noida- NCR. The CBSE-affiliated school is proud of its decade-long journey led by eminent visionaries who have dedicated their lives to the cause of Education for Life. At DPS, GBN students explore their inherent potential in an avant-grade technology based classroom backed by illustrious legacy of quality education which is the trademark of Delhi Public Schools.
At the hands of loving and experienced faculty, curiosity, talent and creativity is encouraged in each child, along with empathy, respect and social responsibility, so that they grow up to be ideal global citizens.
A glorious tomorrow awaits our students who are living through a memorable today!
Key School Stats
Admission is granted purely on merit basis. The policy of first cum first served is followed without any discrimination. Recommendation and pressure tactic of any kind would disqualify the candidate.
Students are admitted to Nursery on completion of 3 plus years on 1st April of the year of admission. For higher classes add one year for each class.
Steps in Admission Process:
Step 1: Registration form to be filled by the parent offline or online and payment of INR 500 to be done.
Step 2: Interaction with the teacher offline or online.
Step 3: Interaction with the Principal.
Step 4: Payment of fees within three days of positive interaction result.
Step 5: Orientation of student and parents.
Documents required at the time of admission are:
1. Birth Certificate.
2. Aadhar Card of Mother, Father and the Child.
3. Residence Proof (Aadhar Card/Ration Card/ Passport copy)
4. Report Card and TC of last school attended.
5. Medical Fitness Certificate of the child (as per CBSE).
6. 4 photograph each of the Mother, Father and the Child.