The Manthan school Greater Noida West
Plot No. GH-04, Sec- 16c, Greater Noida West, U.P. Pin - 201306
Admission Open 2021-22
Facilities in School
- Air-Conditional ClassRoom
- A healthy, learning environment
- Life-skill and Competency based curriculam
- Music, Dance and Art
- Squash court/ Lawn Tennis court
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Well-equipped modern Labs
- Teaching Of Foreign Language
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports areas
- Students Exchange Programs
The Manthan School is all about INTERNATIONAL APPROACH WITH INDIAN Soch. There are numerous schools that are excellent at imparting education of the highest order but very few that combine it with a stress on Indian culture & heritage.
Key School Stats
Admission is granted purely on merit basis. The policy of first cum first served is followed without any discrimination. Recommendation and pressure tactic of any kind would disqualify the candidate.
Students are admitted to Nursery on completion of 3 plus years on 1st April of the year of admission. For higher classes add one year for each class.
Steps in Admission Process:
Step 1: Registration form to be filled by the parent offline or online and payment of INR 500 to be done.
Step 2: Interaction with the teacher offline or online.
Step 3: Interaction with the Principal.
Step 4: Payment of fees within three days of positive interaction result.
Step 5: Orientation of student and parents.
Documents required at the time of admission are:
1. Birth Certificate.
2. Aadhar Card of Mother, Father and the Child.
3. Residence Proof (Aadhar Card/Ration Card/ Passport copy)
4. Report Card and TC of last school attended.
5. Medical Fitness Certificate of the child (as per CBSE).
6. 4 photograph each of the Mother, Father and the Child.